Whether you’re in a relationship or sussing out if he likes you these are the clear cut signs he cares about you and wants you. If he’s not doing these things you really need to reconsider if he’s really that into you…
1. He asks how your day is - he wants to know about your mundane, everyday things & even sends a ‘goodnight’ or ‘goodmorning’ text if you’re not physically together
2. He’ll double text – there’s no shame when it comes to getting your attention
3. He asks your opinion – he’ll ask “Do you like these sneakers?” before he buys them
4. He’ll hold you & kiss you in public – it doesn’t have to be an over-share of PDA but touching your hand over or under the table or holding you while you walk is pretty clear he wants the world to know he’s yours
5. He doesn’t take half a day to reply to you – you’re a priority in his life and you should expect to hear back from him in T minus 15 minutes
6. He notices little things – when you’ve changed your hair or if you’re wearing new jeans because your butt is looking extra fine
7. He compliments you – on your smile, your intellect, your choice in movies, your new shoes, guys like to let girls know they are looking, and why wouldn’t they, you’re hot!
8. He ignores his phone when you’re together – the only person he wants to hear from is with him
9. He makes an effort to see you – he’ll come over from the other side of town to hang out if he has to, not only when it’s convenient
10. He makes an effort to get to know your friends - instead of being jealous of your guy friends he’ll get to know them, and he’ll make sure he’s in with your best girlfriends because it’s important to be in their good books. He’s expecting to be with you long term so why not be friends with yours?
Photography by Wes Tan